Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On Translations - part 3

Status
It turned out to be quite a busy day, so done nothing in this direction today. However, yesterday I succeeded in further polishing of my Climber (leaving only a dozen of out-of-sync syllables; in fact there were more before that), and also added more comments on the mentioned food and wines.

Questions
1. How to proceed? Should I take another look into my Climber or should I keep it aside and proceed with my Orfeas?
2. Do I want to present both translations together, or it would be better to post them in series? I think the latter option is the winner: let them arrive from time to time not bothering each other. Also, if I would want to post two of them together, then why not to post three?
3. So, I need to take a short rest before I am ready to post my Climber. He will climb first, and Orfeas will follow. But for how long can I postpone the launching date?

No comments:

Post a Comment