Monday, October 15, 2012

Lost years

During passed week I happened to play three times, the first one being a serenade to a bride, next was John Lennon Tribute, and yesterday I did a short set with the band I am currently involved in - Road Movie. Maybe some pictures/videos will be added later on, but that is not that important to me. What IS is the fact that I feel I got back to what has been left down six years ago - public life. I even bought some equipment for my guitars, and intended to do more, as well as trying to upgrade my instrument to a higher level (unfortunately, I can't afford buying a good instrument now).
What I am thinking of is to try to reach some level of being able to create something, by myself. They say it is possible, what I need is a strong wish to do it. I am not sure if it is enough, but let's try.

I also became an inventor of some stupid theory that if a person creates anything in his/her 20's, then in 30's s/he will be improving it, and so on in 40's, 50's; however, if 20's are ruined, then 30's will be a decade of payback for ruining it, in order to make it possible to create something in 40's and later on.

20 years went lost....

Yesterday I toasted my friends with the following words: "Are you still believe in me?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment