Friday, October 19, 2012

Alex's Day

I am SO uplifted now that I won't be able to comment on the below text more than saying that my friend has made his dream come true, in spite of all difficulties and life surprises.

Dear Alex, you deserve it!

(for Russian language readers I have made slight but important emphases to the original text, and posted it here)

---------------------Start of Alex's Post-----------------------------
The set-list:

my room
too many of my yesterdays
tenderness
gone ahead
the mercy*

amnesiac
shingle song
stumbled*
like veronica
slender threads*
(on tuesday she used to do) yoga

friday afternoon
undone
that wasn't what i said*
a run of luck
a way out*

a better time

sleep now*


Highlights (imho) marked with *

This was my first solo PH show ever and it was fantastic! Peter was in great form. The audience was nice and Peter even thanked us for being extraordinary silent. He did second encore. Sleep now has been performed on piano without microphone and Peter was almost crying singing the song.

Funny fact, the second encore was not planed and PH even changed his clothes for some simple home wear)))))

-----------------------End of Alex's Post-------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment