Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Promised Album

So, the album "Love yourself in Art, not Art in yourself!" "Vise versa!" "Oh, but who cares?" that I promised today to upload is about to be launched. You asked me to "friend", so bear with it :-) [why should only me care about cleaning the mailbox from all that flood of notifications?]

The album contains photographs from different years, where I caught playing in different bands with different line-ups, starting from 'Breeze' (1992) through to recent performance with 'The Kings' Cross', dedicated to John Lennon's 72-nd anniversary. I tried so hard today to reconstruct the dates, but not all of them went successfully. I need to dig into the tapes searching for the exact dates. If anybody can adjust or add whichever of the dates - please do it!



The album is almost filled. A couple of commentaries to be added - and here we go! Meanwhile (as the result of discovering the materials found during my "excavations") some idea came to me, ready to grow up into some small project. Later on this.

Should this link work?

No comments:

Post a Comment