Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A pomegranate fraction

I don't need any Wiki to describe the meaning of "an instrument"word. It is an item required for creation of anything, that in its turn means (Mher leaves tonight, while the wine has been tasted now) to  hand Energyto Mother-Earth and the Universe (or should I say "to give", which sound even more erotic). Hendo knows, he feels, and when Mesrop called on me I was about to cry. Is it me who will let These people down?! Is it me who should not be thankful for having them beside?! If I had an instrument I would tell everybody about myself (due to Mher's dislocation and his wine). 24 hours ago I held her in my arms and she responded to me with her being, and her being is to sound the Ensouler would ask of her. It depends on him how others see her, and on this - how Mother-Earth is enriched. She was with me yesterday, not for long, just about one hour. Here, Mher has run in front f me, he is in rush, his time is counted in hours, mine - in years, and Wine is the Judge for all. I cannot let Mesrop down, he is pure. Old but pure. So I will be playing today, rehearsing, trying to do that fan with my fingers, thus lifting my instrument up to the level of amusement. Blessed are my friends' distant trips, for they open the path to our Mother from time to time. And meetings and conferences - oh what trifles they all are!
A pomegranate fraction, you started my day today, though Mher didn't get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment