Saturday, June 25, 2011

Movies, music, books....

Interesting to note that this blog offers special fields for expanding the data filled into "Interests", i.e. name favourite books, movies, music, etc. Just in case, here are some brief notes on what I entered there.

So, my favourite movies:
"Kill Bill", "The Good the Bad and the Ugly", Pixar Studio's movies, "Eyes Wide Open".
Those were first titles that came to my mind. There are looots of good movies, but these somehow won. But I am in charge for my choice!

Music - oh that's a simple one:
Peter Hammill, Van Der Graaf Generator, Judge Smith.
Here (in my homeland) I am mostly misunderstood for that, but there's nothing I can do - this is mine!

Books:
Paulo Coelho's books, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings
I am a very slow reader, and do not read very often, I read what I like and what brings me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment